Growing to fill the need of modern studentsThe School of Music offers specialized and fully accredited undergraduate and graduate programs in performance, composition, music education, music industry, and music therapy. The addition of more practice space, recital halls, and technology-rich classrooms will help music students become the professional performers and teachers that they want to be.
What's in store....
- Two "forums" that are lounge and study areas for all students and faculty
- A dozen new individual practice rooms
- Larger ensemble rehearsal rooms
- Rehearsal rooms for world music, percussion, jazz, and chamber music
- A new 200-seat recital hall
- Techology-rich classrooms
- A 600-seat proscenium theatre appropriately sized for experimentation, teaching, and learning
- New recording studio