Undergraduate Auditions and Portfolio Reviews
- Sunday, November 14th 2021
- Saturday, January 29th 2022
- Sunday, February 6th 2022
- Saturday, February 26th 2022
- Saturday, March 26th 2022* The March 26th event is being offered as an online event only.
Steps to Applying to the College of Creative Arts
How to apply
Talent-based creative arts scholarships are available from each School. The portfolio review/audition process for program admission will also allow students to be entered into consideration for these funds. Students within Art & Design and Theatre & Dance programs must be pursuing a major in the College of Creative Arts to receive scholarship consideration.
School & Program Applications *
university application and a program application are required for
admission into College of Creative Arts. You may complete the program application
and secure your interview time before or after your university
application is completed. An admission decision for your program cannot be
made until after you have been admitted to West Virginia University.
*After completing the school application you will need to upload media content such as audition videos and art & design or theatre design & technology portfolios through the Audition and Portfolio Upload link further down on the page. The date you are registering for with the School & Program Application will be your interview date. Media uploads must be submitted at least two days prior to your interview.
- Art & Design: Program application and portfolio review registration
- Music: Program application and audition registration
- Theatre: Program application and audition/portfolio review registration
- Dance: Program application and audition registration
- Multi-disciplinary Studies Program application and registration