Skip to main content

Faculty/Staff Professional Grants


The CCA Faculty/Staff Professional Grant program was created to support activities that lead to professional development, travel and community engagement for faculty/staff in the College of Creative Arts. It is intended to be used either in conjunction with other West Virginia University internal grant opportunities or as a single grant.


Only one application for a CCA Faculty/Staff Professional Grant will be funded for any individual during a given academic year.

To find the application as well as other information (guidelines, deadlines, award amounts, evaluation, and application workflow), please go to:

Application and more information


The maximum award per application for 2022-2023 is $350.



Connect with us